The Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment program is designed to encourage youth to remain drug and alcohol free. Counselors work closely with youth and their families to develop a personalized support program for recovery.
Program goals include:
- Early identification and intervention
- Development of a personal support plan
- Learning the value of sober activities
- Encouraging healthy friendships and family relationships
- Relapse prevention planning
The 12-week program includes weekly motivational group sessions, individual and family sessions, and self help meetings.
Available Program Slots: